Change of status Student to Employee

Did your studies in France and have a job offer? Let us help you with required formalities.  

There are several categories possible, we will analyses your situation and will recommend the correct category for filing.

Did your studies long back in France and now you’re living outside France? You may still be eligible to apply for an employee visa directly from your country of residence, contact us to review your situation now!